Hummus and pita bread. How to make Hummus at home? Watch MasterChef Tarla Dalal explain in hindi the recipe & cooking method of Lebanese Hummus with Pita Bread. We love hummus, and we eat it quite often.
Hummus With Grilled Pita Bread, Pita Bread With Sweet Potato Hummus, Spiced Turkey With Hummus On Pita Bread. Spread hummus evenly in pita halves and fill halves with vegetable mixture. Hummus in Pita. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Hummus and pita bread using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus and pita bread
- Prepare of hummus.
- It’s 200 grams of chickpeas.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 100 ml of tahini.
- Prepare 1 of salt and black pepper to taste.
- You need of pita bread.
- Prepare 300 ml of warm water.
- It’s 500 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 6 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
I love Joseph's Low-Carb Pita Bread (affiliate link) so much that I order it online and always have some in the freezer, so Kara and I toasted some of that as the base for these middle eastern pita rounds. Bake pita breads as per instruction on the package and cut them in halves. Lastly, sprinkle your pita pockets with pomegranate seeds and chopped. Hummus with pita bread and fresh vegetables, top view.
Hummus and pita bread step by step
- Hummus. Just put all the ingredients in a food procesor and its done, if you dont have a food procesor you can use a blender too, just add all the liquids first and then the chickpeas..
- Mix the dried yeast into the warm water and set to one side.Put the flour into a bowl, add the salt then mix in the yeasty solution. Add the olive oil and knead it all together until it is smooth and firm. Leave it to rise for half an hour..
- Once it's risen, cut the dough into 8, shape into balls and roll out on both sides. You need your oven at the hottest it will go – 240°C/gas mark 9, or higher if you can.Put the pittas onto a preheated heavy metal baking tray or a baking stone and pit them into the hot oven until they blister up – it will be around 2 minutes. Any longer and they'll start to burn..
- Yo can serve this with fresh vegetables, meat, et cetera and enjoy!.
Hummus healthy eastern creamy lunch served with pita, paprika and parsley. Hummus, mediterranean chickpea and tahini dip. As Pita, Hummus & Tahini are used in different ways in the cuisine, I decided to make them as a sampler. Pita is a soft and hollow bread made with wheat flour in varying round and oval sizes based on its usage. It is used to serve main course like gyros and falafel and comes out really tasty.